$1599+: 15-Nt, 7-Country Europe Tour & Cruise Incl. WWII Sites
Embark on a whirlwind tour of seven countries — including a trip to the beaches of Normandy — with this package to commemorate the 70th Anniversary of D-Day. This unique offer costs $1599 per person, and saves $750 on booking the components separately.
Travelers will enjoy:
- Three nights’ accommodation at 4-star hotels (two in Rome and one in Copenhagen)
- A 12-night cruise on Holland America’s ms Eurodam including all meals
- Sightseeing tours per itinerary, including Omaha and Gold Beaches, Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial, and more
- The services of a professionally trained tour guide
- Porterage at the hotel and on/off the ship
Depart on April 26, 2014 at this rate. Airfare is not included.
If you book an oceanview cabin for $700 more, you’ll automatically receive an upgrade to a balcony stateroom — a $300 value.
Begin your journey in Rome, the “Eternal City,” to explore the Sistine Chapel, Trevi Fountain, and more on a guided tour. Then, set sail along the coasts of Spain and Portugal on the upscale ms Eurodam, with stops in the historic cities of Cartagena and Cadiz; as well as a day in the Strait of Gibraltar where you can experience breathtaking views. The bustling capital city of Lisbon, Portugal and the seaside town of Vigo, Spain are also on the agenda.
Continue north to the small isle of Portland, United Kingdom for an optional excursion to Stonehenge. Next, cruise to France and visit D-Day landmarks on the anniversary of the famous battle. Finish your adventure with a trip to picturesque Bruges in Belgium before dropping anchor in Copenhagen.
Taxes are extra.
Book by August 2.
Holland America’s ms Eurodam